The free Learn to Skate program runs on February 16th and 23rd from 5pm-8pm. (Ice is still available for public skating during program hours).
The Winter Green Shack runs Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3:30-6pm, and Saturdays from 1-5pm until March 2nd.
We’ve partnered with the Meadowlark Community League to provide an amazing evening for Glenwood residents!
Everyone is welcome to come out and enjoy hot dogs and chilli, bonfires, fireworks, hayrides and other fun indoors and out.
When: Sunday, February 18th
Where: Meadowlark Hall, 15961-92 Ave
Time: 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Our friends at Kids on Track are holding a winter carnival this Saturday (27th), from 1-4pm at the Britannia-Youngstown Community League. Everyone is welcome!
Date: Wednesday January 24, 2018
Time: 6 – 8:30pm
Location: St. Paul’s Anglican Church, 10127 145 Street
Building on public engagement opportunities held last year, the City is inviting citizens to another public information and engagement session to further update the community on planned adjustments and refinements to the preliminary design, including LRT crossings, and to collect additional public input for City Council to consider.
The material will include the following updates:
- Further information on affected turning movements at Stony Plain Road and 156 Street arising from the recommended LRT alignment adjustment to a 90-degree turn at the intersection
- A recommendation for the LRT crossing at Stony Plain Road and 149 Street
- New recommended arrangement for the LRT stop near 124 Street
- Recommendation for the downtown-area alignment and crossings
- Information on what we heard in previous engagements