Date: Wednesday January 24, 2018
Time: 6 – 8:30pm
Location: St. Paul’s Anglican Church, 10127 145 Street
Building on public engagement opportunities held last year, the City is inviting citizens to another public information and engagement session to further update the community on planned adjustments and refinements to the preliminary design, including LRT crossings, and to collect additional public input for City Council to consider.
The material will include the following updates:
- Further information on affected turning movements at Stony Plain Road and 156 Street arising from the recommended LRT alignment adjustment to a 90-degree turn at the intersection
- A recommendation for the LRT crossing at Stony Plain Road and 149 Street
- New recommended arrangement for the LRT stop near 124 Street
- Recommendation for the downtown-area alignment and crossings
- Information on what we heard in previous engagements
Mon-Fri: 5pm – 9pm,
Members skate for free – you just need to show your skate tag – any Edmonton community league member with skate tags is welcome.
Skating is $2 per person for non-community league members
Memberships are available for $25 per family and include free skate tags for all members of the household and free weekly community swim at the YMCA Sunday’s from 5-7pm. Great value!
The City is hosting public information sessions to update citizens
on refinements to the preliminary design, and to collect additional
public input for City Council to consider for LRT crossings. Please
join us at one of the following sessions:
Wednesday, November 15, 6-8:30pm at the Belmead Community Hall,
9109 182 Street
Thursday, November 16, 6-8:30pm at St. Paul’s Anglican Church,
10127 145 Street
The biggest event of the year in Glenwood is almost here – Party in the Park.
We want you to come out on Saturday, September 9th and enjoy the day. To make this a success however, we also need volunteers. If you can spare a few hours to help make this event happen for the community, please click here and signup for a 1 hour volunteer shift.